A scientific and knowledge incubator with leadership and distinction locally and internationally and a role model for advanced education.
Create a distinct educational style that meets global performance and quality standards and meets the needs of the labor market and aims to spread education and knowledge without restriction through various technologies and technological methods and high-quality programs.
- Preparing a person who is able to serve his religion, country, nation, and humanity as a whole.
- Cooperate to raise the level of university education in a way that guarantees students the optimum level scientifically, morally and psychologically, raise the level of scientific research in all fields and exchange its results, and direct attention to applied research that addresses contemporary reality issues and works to link research topics to economic and social development plans away from the frameworks Political, partisan or sectarian.
- Providing innovative, comprehensive and distinctive educational experiences for a wide segment of those who wish to learn and obtain knowledge through a comprehensive set of specializations at the levels of diplomas, bachelors, masters, doctorate and vocational levels.
- “Extending the circle of access to quality education in accordance with international standards, providing opportunities for life-long learning, breaking geographical and material barriers by taking advantage of technology, adopting a flexible method of learning, and providing an attractive learning environment at a competitive cost and at reasonable prices.
- Coordinating the efforts of universities and member institutions in international conferences, symposia, workshops, and working to ensure freedom to elicit and disclose scientific facts, and to provide independence and immunity to universities and their faculty, defending them, protecting their rights and intellectual productions, strengthening bonds of solidarity between them, and working to develop University management, adopting methods aimed at raising the effectiveness and adequacy of performance in higher education institutions, and working to raise the level of educational methods in universities, including libraries, scientific laboratories, and others.
- Contributing to the formation, development, and dissemination of the contemporary human and cultural achievement in humanity and the consolidation of interest in studies and scientific and academic research in order to closely combine originality.
- Activating modern teaching methods through the interconnection of cooperative education, e-learning, brainstorming, field and practical training, with updating of curricula and courses that relate to the needs of the labor market and contemporary reality issues and benefit the individual and society.
- Working to create qualitative standards that are compatible with international standards in order to improve the quality and efficiency of higher education in Africa and Asia.
- Keeping pace with developments in information and communications technology and employing them in management and academic programs in terms of content, teaching methods and evaluation.
- Implement comprehensive programs to build the university’s institutional capabilities in order to enable it to efficiently and affectively manage its business and to have self-reliant academic, financial and administrative systems.
- Strengthening cooperation relations with global and regional bodies and organizations related to the goals and work of the university by establishing partnerships to open practical and applied study halls for learners according to specific understandings.
- Create an educational environment that enhances the relationship between the basic elements of the educational process, labor market needs and community issues, and is represented in the following elements:
- The teacher and the student:
- Educational goals
- Educational methods
- Performance evaluation
- Learning tools and tools
- Student homogeneity
- Dialogue and discussion
- Renewed knowledge